It all started from these juicy red fresh Korean strawberries.
Next, I found a no bake strawberry cheesecake recipe which uses mainly cream cheese, whipping cream and strawberry purée to create a soft pudding-like cheesecake. The strawberry oats biscuits helped to form the cookie base for this soft cheesecake serves in a pudding jar.
Love this sweet and tangy cheesecake with strawberries from top to bottom ><
Yield: 4 pudding bottles
60g strawberry oat biscuits 草莓燕麦饼干
20g unsalted butter 无盐黄油
125g cream cheese 奶油奶酪
25g fine sugar 细砂糖
100g fresh strawberries 鲜草莓
100g whipping cream 动物性鲜奶油
2 tsp icing sugar 糖霜
4 fresh strawberries 鲜草莓
1. Freeze a hand whisk, a metal mixing bowl with a damp kitchen towel in a freezer for about 20 to 30 minutes.
2. Keep warm the unsalted butter in a rice cooker for about 8 to 10 minutes, or till the butter melted.
3. Put the biscuits into double plastic bags, and crush the biscuits into fine bits using a rolling pin.
4. Mix the crushed biscuits with the melted butter.
5. Distribute the wet biscuit crumbs among 4 x 200ml pudding bottles, about 17g each.
Lightly compact the biscuit crumbs using the end of the rolling pin.
Refrigerate the bottles for 20 to 30 minutes to firm the cookie base.
6. Rinse the 100g fresh strawberries with Fruit & Veggie Wash.
Blitz the strawberries in a blender or food processor into a purée.
Keep the strawberry purée in the fridge till needed.
7. Cream softened cream cheese with 25g of fine sugar till smooth.
Continue to whisk for about 8 to 10 minutes, or till the cream thickens into almost stiff peak stage.
Avoid over whipping to prevent the cream from separating into fat and buttermilk.
10. Fold in the strawberry-cream cheese mixture from (7) into a smooth mixture.
11. Spoon the strawberry cheese mixture into the 4 pudding jars, about 85g each.
Tap the bottles lightly to level up the strawberry cheese batter.
13. Garnish the strawberry cheesecake with fresh strawberries before serving :)
Recipe adapted from
with great appreciation :)